Commodore Recording Studio
Welcome to Commodore!
Tucked into the beautiful Catoctin Mountains, Commodore Recording offers a spacious, comfortable working environment with top-notch equipment and experienced staff. Our clients enjoy the small-town atmosphere of Thurmont, MD: home of Camp David and the annual Catoctin Colorfest. Browse our website and see what Commodore has to offer!
- Northern Maryland’s premier facility
- Custom-designed acoustic environment
- Great gear, vintage microphones, Yamaha pianos, Ludwig drum kit
- Live/on-location recordings
- Vintage audio restoration (analog to digital)
- Custom music tracks, songwriting and arranging
- Grammy-nominated work
- Competitive rates, no hidden fees
- Convenient, free parking
- Located in the beautiful Catoctin Mountains – closer than you think!
CLICK BELOW TO HEAR SOUND SAMPLES FROM THE NEWEST PEN-MARS PROJECTS!
Call for special day and half-day packages!
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
COMMODORE GIFT CERTIFICATES MAKE GREAT GIFTS!
Available in any amount. Call or email for details.